School Busing Opportunities:

Safety & Training Coordinator – Permanent, Full-time


Coordinator – Student Transportation Safety and Training

Career Opportunities | Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools (wrps11.ca)

Looking to drive a bus?

Call your local school division to find out who they use for transporting their students.

What do I need?

Class 2 driver’s license with an S Endorsement

How do I get these?

Companies and school divisions will provide the training for you to obtain or upgrade your Class 2S driver’s licence.  If you hold a Class 1 licence you will require the S Endorsement as well in order to operate a school bus.